- Identify: Hurts, Needs, Interests. Current Events, Individual Events, What they value
- Address a problem they perceive
- Help them identify the meaning of life and the purpose of life
- Tools: Team brainstorm, ask kids, read some blogs, post a survey. Also use a series of talks. Bold and brash topics will gather interest.
- For a talk identify one person (ex: Jim)
- Aim for one main point.
Club Talk Project Part 1 of 4:
Situation: Jim’s parents don’t really know him and he came to club for the social scene.
Club Talk Title: What if your parents knew EVERYTHING you do?
Main Point: Jesus knows everything you do, and it doesn’t phase him. He cares for you.