Hello friends! I’ve written a book about evangelism. I’m excited and, to be honest, nervous. If interested, I’d love your support in getting the word out.
Why should someone read it? This is why:
This book shows that evangelism is an ongoing process of caring for souls. Unfortunately, we’ve settled for shortcuts. I present an alternative to unrealistic, and often unsuccessful, gospel confrontations which frequently fail to work in the real world. Beyond providing “how to” evangelize, this book engages the complicated emotional experience of the pastoral work of evangelism – the feeling that people’s eternal life hinge upon our evangelistic performance.
Perhaps you have questions such as:
- Why do I feel like I am “bad” at evangelism?
- What should I say when I attempt to share the gospel?
- Why don’t I see results when I evangelize?
- When do we move beyond evangelism and get to the “deep stuff?”
- Why do I lack passion for the gospel?
These are questions that I’ve faced over and over in my own life and from my friends too. My book addresses these and much more.
You can find the book everywhere, including:
*If interested, you can see my other books HERE. For more info, see the video below.