YLHelp’s aim is to provide resources for leaders to be in relationships.
Relationships aren’t scalable, resources are. YLhelp exists to save leaders time so they can be with people.
This website began as a place to post all of the things that I did in my club and provided for YL leaders that asked me for my resources. I’ve spent nearly a decade posting club plans, leadership ideas, games, skits, talk ideas, and so much more. Now that there are lots of great resources online, my primary focus is to make the most of my unique capacity as an experienced YL leader and staff person combined with my formal theological training as a theologian and professor of theology.
- Area Director, Paradise Valley Young Life (since 2002)
- YL National Training Department Instructor
- Arizona Region Student Staff Trainer
- Regular speaker, camp director, and program director at Young Life summer camps in the USA, Canada, and Scotland
- Grand Canyon University Instuctor, College of Theology (since 2010)
- Grand Canyon University Curriculum Designer, College of Theology (since 2014)
- BSE, Mechanical Engineering, Arizona State University
- Certificate in Youth Ministry, Fuller Seminary
- Master of Divinity, Phoenix Seminary
- Master of Letters, University of Saint Andrews (Scotland)
- Ph.D, Systematic and Historical Theology, anticipated 2018 (Scotland)